While Instagram may be best known as the go-to photo sharing app, it’s also one of the most popular art galleries on the Internet. The social network is home to some of the world’s top artists, and its community of over 200 million active users contributes to nearly 70 million posts each day. Here are the top five most popular artists on Instagram today and what sets them apart from their peers.
1. Alex Bartsch is a German artist who specializes in digital art.
2. His work is often described as surreal and sometimes includes distorted human forms.
3. Bartsch has been active on Instagram since 2013 and has amassed over 100,000 followers.
4. In 2015, he was named one of the top 50 most popular artists on Instagram by Incase Art. 5. He’s sold his artwork at numerous art fairs around the world, including at Wanted Design Festival in New York City this past May.
Kleiner’s work often takes the form of net art or digital installations. He has exhibited internationally, and his current research is focused on emerging technologies and their impact on society. He has been called a radical theorist by Wired magazine, and was listed as one of ten visionary thinkers in 2010 by Fast Company magazine. His works have been shown at the Tate Modern, Serpentine Gallery and ICA London. Kleiner participated in international exhibitions such as TENT London 2008 and WIELS Contemporary Art Centre Brussels.
One of his famous works include ‘The End Of Copyright’ which Kleiner created for FACT (Foundation for Art and Creative Technology) during Liverpool Biennial 2009, examining the relationship between intellectual property rights to material objects – such as music, software or even books – which are increasingly reproduced digitally.
1. Casey Taubman is a 26-year-old artist from Australia.
2. He is best known for his colorful and intricate patterns which he often incorporates into everyday objects.
3. His work has been featured in numerous publications, including Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, and Elle.
4. Casey has over 100,000 followers on Instagram, where he frequently posts pictures of his work. 5. Visit @caseytaubman to see more of his beautiful creations!
1. Caroline Rubin is a painter based in New York City.
2. Her work is characterized by its bold colors and dynamic brushstrokes.
3. Rubin has been featured in several solo and group exhibitions in the US and abroad.
4. She is represented by Station 16 Gallery in New York.
5. Caroline Rubin’s work can be found in private and corporate collections around the world. 6. If you’re not already following her, we recommend adding her to your feed ASAP! 7. Be sure to follow our blog for more art content like this one! 8. Incase art!
With over 2 million followers, Tanya Mautner is one of the most popular artists on Instagram. Her beautiful and colorful paintings have gained her a loyal following, and she has even been featured in Forbes magazine. If you’re looking for some eye-catching and vibrant art, be sure to check out Tanya Mautner’s page. You won’t regret it!
While her work can vary from abstract to hyperrealism, it always maintains an underlining sense of optimism. She uses bright colors and interesting textures to create pieces that are simply stunning. A visit to her instagram page will show you all that I’m talking about!
If you want your art to stand out amongst your competition then keep reading our website as we review other famous artists who use instagram daily to share their art with their fans.